Clever Finance Privacy Notice
This privacy notice outlines the information Clever Finance will collect to provide its users with its services and how Clever Finance will collect, use retain, protect, disclose, and transfer such information.
- Information Collected. The information that Clever Finance obtains about individual users during the delivery of services is provided voluntarily by the user. Clever Finance requires certain information such as email address, full name and company, as provided by your employer, to enable us to offer the Clever Finance services. Clever Finance does not collect any credit card or sensitive personal information from users. In addition, we may also collect certain non-personal information for analytics purposes, as described below. When you visit our website, we may collect information about your online session, such as the pages that you visit, the browser or device you use to access our online services, and the date and time of your visit. We may also collect location data if you have enabled access to this data within your browser or device.
- How Information Is Used. Clever Finance uses the information provided by its customers in order to: provide you with information on our services; to assist us in improving our products and services; to provide support services related to our services; to verify your identity, to detect and prevent fraud; and to improve the online services we provide. We do not sell the information you provide to third parties.
- Sharing. We may occasionally share information about your computer, computing environment, and systems with our contractors and service providers who assist Clever Finance in providing support and consulting services related to Clever Finance products.
- Tracking, Analytics. Clever Finance may use service provider(s) such as Google Analytics to collect analytics information on the users of its website in order to improve how people interact with Clever Finance while online. This may include the use of “cookies” and other like technology to collect non-personally identifiable information about visitors to the website. Cookies are files that web browsers place on a computer’s hard drive and are used to tell Clever Finance whether customers and visitors have visited the Site previously. Some cookies (“Persistent Cookies”) will remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. Persistent Cookies may include such information as a unique identifier for your browser, however absent other information, this will not identify you personally. Unless you choose to identify yourself to Clever Finance, for example by responding to a promotional offer, requesting documentation, or opening a support account, you will remain anonymous to Clever Finance. Many browsers contain features that allow you to block or delete cookies from your computer. To learn more about your ability to manage cookies and web beacons, please consult the privacy features in your particular web browser.
- Correcting & Updating Your Information. If you need to update your information, please email Clever Finance at info@CleverFinance.com. To discontinue the Service and to have your data returned, email info@CleverFinance.com. Clever Finance will respond to request within 30 days from the date of your request.
- Opt-Out Policy. If, at any time after registering with Clever Finance to receive information or ordering a service, or otherwise providing information to Clever Finance, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about sharing your information with third parties, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to info@CleverFinance.com. Please note that if you are a Customer, Clever Finance must retain certain basic information about you in order to continue to provide services to you.
- Business Changes. Should Clever Finance undergo any sort of corporate reorganization, merger or acquisition in the future, we may provide your information to the resulting or acquiring entity as part of the transfer or disposition of assets, in which case we will follow these procedures. You will be notified via email of any change in ownership.
- Legal Reasons for Disclosure. Please note that information collected or provided may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, orders, and the like, or if Clever Finance merges with or is acquired by a third party, or ceases operations. In addition, Clever Finance may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances.
- External Links. The Clever Finance website or other materials from Clever Finance may contain links to other external, third party controlled websites. Clever Finance is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other third party websites, and we invite you to please review the privacy notices of any linked sites accordingly.
- Changes and Updates to This Statement. We will review and update this statement periodically. If we make material changes to this Statement, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the changes or by directly sending you a notification. Please review this Privacy Statement frequently to remain informed of Clever Finance’s information practices.
- How to Contact Clever Finance. Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the privacy related practices of this website should be directed by sending an email to info@CleverFinance.com or by regular mail addressed to Clever Finance LLC, 111 North Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113.
- Effective Date of Privacy Notice. January 21, 2019.